Unfortunately we have started the long descent into shorter days, longer nights and Christmas! The RCHS can take your mind of the inevitable with the forthcoming events:
- The Autumn Show, Saturday, 7th September at the Great Barn, Ruislip. The show schedule is available at the top of the web page under the tab our events. Members will also find there the form for show entries. Exhibitors will be able to set up from 9.15 on the Saturday morning and the Show will be open to the public from 1pm. There will be more reminders nearer the date but if you have any questions then please ring Patricia on 01895 675 481 or email email@example.com
- Bob Flowerdew will be back with us on the 17th September to talk about Perfumed Gardens. Admission is by pre bought tickets – no admission on the door. Contact Warren Reeves for further information (01923 451616)
- On the 15th October Caroline Everett Garden Nursery will give a talk and aquatic plants will be available for purchase. St Lawrence Church Hall. Doors open at 7pm and the talk commences at 7.30.
- The Annual Supper Quiz will take place on Saturday, 26th October at St Lawrence Church Hall starting at 7pm.. Supper is provided and there is a vegetarian option. Tickets are now available at £10 each. You can book a table of 6 or come as an individual or pair and you will be placed on a table. You can buy the tickets at the Autumn Show, at the talks or by contacting Patricia – 01895 675 481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally on the 17th December Warren will be giving a Christmas Patisserie Demonstration – places will be limited and tickets will have to be bought before hand – more details nearer the time.
So as you can see there is plenty to do and by attending our events you will be supporting the Society as it approaches its 80th birthday. Do take part, buy our tickets and ensure that the RCHS carries on for the next 80 years!