RCHS Membership Application
For the 4th Year Running, membership of the RCHS remains at just £5 per household per year, which includes membership to the Cactus Section. The membership period runs from January to December.
You can apply for RCHS membership in one of three ways.
- If you would like to apply online and you have a PayPal account, you can apply using the form below.
- If you wish to apply on line, but would like to pay your membership by Internet Bank Transfer, you can also use the form below, but please select the ‘Apply Online, Pay by Internet Bank Transfer’ tab
- Alternatively, you can download our application form and send it to us in the post, accompanied by a cheque and a stamped addressed envelope.
Benefits of Membership 2018
- A Discount On Pre Ticketed Events. Pre Sale Before General Public
- Regular talks, including Cactus Section talks
- Members can enter the three shows we hold a year
- Organised coach trips to gardens, nurseries, etc
- Social events (Quiz, AGM Social evening etc)
- Visits to members’ gardens
- Free gardening advice and assistance on request
- Plants for sale/exchange days
- Use of Eastcote Horticultural Society Trading Centre (with RCHS membership card)
- Cactus Section have an extensive free loan library of books and magazines.
- 10% OFF at Ducks Hill Garden Centre Ruislip at anytime on presentation of your membership card (Excludes some products)